Are you looking for a simple and gorgeous Mother’s Day card idea to make this year for Mom or Grandma? This Hyacinth Flower Card is super simple to make with the help of our flower template and Mom will adore it! The best part, these flowers won’t wither after a few days so Mom and Grandma can keep this beautiful Mother’s Day card as a keepsake for years to come.
HOW TO MAKE A HYACINTH FLOWER MOTHER’S DAY CARD IDEA
- white cardstock
- light blue cardstock
- green carstock
- purple or pink
- glue stick
- Tacky Glue
HYACINTH FLOWER MOTHER’S DAY CARD IDEA INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Print the leaves and stem page on green cardstock. Print the flower page on purple or pink cardstock. We used 65 lb cardstock.
2. Fold your white cardstock in half. Cut out a rectangle from your light blue cardstock and glue it onto the front of your folded white cardstock.
RELATED: 12 ADORABLE MOTHER’S DAY CARDS
3. Cut out the pieces of the hyacinth flower template. Assemble the flower petals. To do this, use your glue stick to add glue to the end of one of the flower petal rectangles. Bend the rectangle into a circle so the two ends are glued together.
4. Glue the flower stem and flower base onto the light blue cardstock on the front of the Mother’s Day card.
5. Fold the leaves in half and then bend the top down a bit to add texture. Glue them on the sides of the stem on the front of the card.
6. Add a dot of Tacky Glue to the bottom of the flower petals and glue them onto the flower base.
YOUR MOTHER’S DAY CARD IDEA IS COMPLETE!
Allow the glue to dry completely and then write a special message on the inside to give to Mom or Grandma for Mother’s Day.