HOW TO MAKE A FOAM CUP SNOWY OWL KIDS CRAFT
Supplies you will need:
- small foam cups (you can find these at the Dollar Store)
- yellow and black cardstock paper
- 1-Inch circle punch
- white feathers
- black permanent marker
- glue (we used tacky glue)
1. Start by cutting out two 1-inch circles from your yellow cardstock paper and a black bill from your black cardstock paper.
2. Use your black marker to make markings on your foam cup for your owl. Also, color in black pupils inside your yellow eyes.
3. Glue your eyes and bill onto your foam cup.
4. Finish your owl by gluing white feathers onto the sides of your foam cup. We used two feathers on each side but you could also just use one feather.
My preschooler was so cute. She told me she wanted to make her snowy owl craft have swirly dizzy eyes like it had been flying really fast and got dizzy. Her owl turned out adorable!