There’s something about roasting marshmallows at night over a campfire that screams summer time! It’s definitely one of my kids’ favorite summer time activities. I’ve had this fun craft on my list for months anxiously awaiting the summer camping months to get here so I’m excited to share it with you today. This cupcake liner campfire craft for kids is simple to make and it’s a perfect afternoon craft for summer time.
HOW TO MAKE A CUPCAKE LINER CAMPFIRE CRAFT FOR KIDS
Supplies you will need:
- orange cupcake liners
- red cupcake liner
- white cupcake liner
- gray cardstock paper (or background color of your choice)
- brown cardstock paper (or construction paper)
1. Cut two wood logs out of your brown cardstock paper and glue them onto the bottom of your gray cardstock paper in an X shape.
2. Crinkle up your red and orange cupcake liners a bit and glue them onto the top of your logs.
3. Fold in two sides of your white cupcake liner into each other on the back of the liner, and then fold the other two sides of the liner into each other on the back, to create a rectangle shape for your marshmallow. Glue it at the top of your paper over the campfire.
4. Finish your campfire craft by cutting out a stick from your brown cardstock paper and then glue it under your marshmallow.