Newspaper is one of my favorite crafting mediums! I’m continually impressed with how many unique and awesome things you can create with it, like this newspaper witch craft we are sharing today. If you are looking for a unique and creative craft to make this Halloween this newspaper witch craft is perfect.
HOW TO MAKE A NEWSPAPER WITCH CRAFT
- watercolors (We love liquid watercolors!)
- cardstock paper (background color of your choice)
- Halloween googly eyes
1. Begin by painting a portion of your newspaper with orange watercolors and a portion with black watercolors. If the newspaper looks saturated, don’t worry. Allow it to dry completely for several hours and it will crisp back up.
2. When your newspaper has finished drying cut out the pieces for your newspaper witch craft. You’ll need to cut out a face and nose from your unpainted newspaper. Cut out a hat and dress from your black painted newspaper. Cut out small strips from your orange painted newspaper for witch hair.
3. Glue the witch dress at the bottom of your cardstock paper. Then glue the witch face at the top of the dress. Crinkle up pieces of the orange newspaper strips and glue them on the sides of the witch face for witch hair.
4. Glue the black hat onto your witch then glue the witch nose onto your witch craft.
5. Finish your newspaper witch craft by gluing on googly eyes and drawing a smile with your markers.
YOUR NEWSPAPER WITCH CRAFT IS FINISHED!